Carrer del Capità Arenas 3-5, Barcelona
+34 934 089996 (esp, eng, rus)
+34 682 755038 (esp, eng, rus)
+34 628 470005 (esp, rus)


Free trial - free Spanish class every Wednesday.
Open hours to consult.
Tel. 682755038. Denis. We are waiting for you!

Visa support

For citizens of countries outside the European Union, it is required to obtain student visa to study in Spain.

Depending on the duration of studying, the Spanish Consulate issues visas of two types: visa C, or visa D.

The first type of visa provides for short-term course and return home at the end of the visa. 
The second type of visa allows a foreigner to get a card and extend it on the basis of the extension of studying without departure from Spain.

Members of the student's family can stay with them during the course, if they possess sufficient funds. In this case the right to work can only get the student, his family members can not.

More information and assistance in the preparation of documents for obtaining a student visa can be requested in the Business Point Consulting S.L. (Barcelona)

Business Point Consulting

Assistance in preparation of documents to obtain a student visa and accommodation offers Business Point Consulting S.L. (Barcelona)